Thursday, November 18, 2010

on a jet plane...

....bright and early Monday morning Ben and I will be picked up at 4 am!! oh my goodness, that means I have to be up and ready to go about 3-3:30! I have not seen this hour of the day in months...unless I am rolling in bed after another sleepless night! Starbucks is not even open that early! but, we finally get to go!! Ben has already declared that is he, "happy" and "soooooooo ready to go!"
this is another short blog update but i promise there will be more to come when there is more in my noggin that is thinking straight!
and with that i leave you with a few things that Ben has been working very hard on!

{standing tall!}

{ben pushing me again}

{things came up with during his time here and who he is}


{last treadmill trial=4 min...this time 10 min!!}


{20 minutes strong after a LONG walk!}



Blessings during this Thanksgiving season!! We have alot to be grateful for!!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you have a great flight! I am a new follower and am amazed by both yours and Ben's strength! I actually live right near Kessler! Honestly, let me know if you ever need anything!

www.mommymandymusings.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

YAY! Almost back on the East Coast, this means a visit from the Gleaton's for sure!!!

Young and Fabulous said...

so amazing! keep up the great work both of you! this is such an inspiring story!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Dear One, By now you are on the way. I trust the whole process went well. When you are rested and feeling up to it, I look forward to hearing about it. I am so proud of you both. Much love, Marion

Theresa said...

So glad to hear you are set to go on Monday. Wow, Ben really has made big improvements with his therapy.

Jeska said...

It always makes me happy to read this posts and see his improvements! So glad Ben is ready to go and so happy!

The Boyds said...

Congratulations on the big move/new adventure! Will be praying for you guys to have an easy transition to the East Coast~forward momentum is always good!

Lissa Harn said...

Fly safe! I will be thinking about you both and praying for you... The time you are dreading, is my normal wake up for work... I'll be awake and you be my morning prayer and worship time on my drive in!!

Ashley said...

Have a safe trip!!! Take care!

University of Iowa Meg said...

Good luck with everything!!!