Friday, October 23, 2009

Just a quick one....


Just going to write a quick few words and then I will get another one out hopefully by tomorrow! He is sleeping now so I can get a lil one in!
Ben is doing well. A HUGE praise report is that he is TRACH FREE!! He got his trach out Tuesday after I kept asking to see when they were going to take it out! Finally it came out! I got to take him outside for the first time in 7 weeks! We went into a garden area that sits by the road. He was looking all around and watching the cars pass by. I am sure it felt good to him to get a good breath of fresh air!
I will be back soon to write a longer update on what Ben has done this week as soon as I can! Pray for me....I will be driving back home today (by myself) from Atlanta! I am confident I will be fine but it will be boring!
Please continue to pray for him and his 100% healing! I am believing for it!

No comments: