Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Viruses are not my friend...

This is not a bodily virus but a computer virus! It's driving me up the wall because I cannot fix it! It's only a year old and the battery is completely dead and stinky viruses! That means no long updates since I am typing from my iPod! Computer with virus=very cranky Katie! So, until it gets fixed or I throw it out the window and I replace it you will just get short blurps!

I will leave you with sayings from Ben...when Ben has his head down I ask him "Ben, where is your head?" Ben said, "it's on my shoulders!" I said back to him, "well aren't you being Mr. Sarcastic?!" to which Ben replied in a very sarcastic tone, "well you asked!" Holy batman funny! I about lost it and Ben of course had a huge smirk on his face!

6 comments:

Jenn W. said...

Sorry about the virus. Loved Ben's sarcasm. Too funny. Bet it made you smile!

Jenni said...

I would love a post about how your relationship has changed. My sister had a TBI and I know feel I treat her like a child and we have a much different relationship-do you feel that?
Her husband actually did leave her, I don't blame him, but because he felt there relationship had changed so much she wasn't the person her married.
So i would LOVE to know how your relationship has survived this change in balance (is that the right word??)

Brooke T said...

HAHA that's so funny :) So glad he's got his sense of humor!

Anonymous said...

It's just nice to hear from you. I agree with Ben, you asked!! :) :) hugs, Marion

E said...

Katie! We, too, had a nasty virus on our computer. I had to save all our files and restore our computer to its factory settings. I am so sorry! Unfortunately, I got it from looking at blogs, not yours though!

Katie Parrish said...

Katie,

I just found your blog - attracted to it first because you and your husband share the same names as me and my husband - Ben and Katie!

As I began to read, I am amazed by your story and your confidence in the Lord. You have another prayer warrior in me.

Praying for BOTH Bens (yours and mine),
Katie