Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A to Z on Ben...



A To Z on Ben…

A. Age: THIRTY-ONE

B. Bed size: KING

C. Chore you dislike: DOING DISHES (he always left a pile)

D. Dogs: WANT A BIG ONE

E. Essential start to your day: BATHROOM

F. Favorite color: BLUE

G. Gold or silver: HIS RING IS SILVER

H. Height: 5' 11”

I. Instruments you play(ed): NADA

J. Job title: ARMY RANGER FOR 11.5 YEARS

K. Kids: NOPE.

L. Live: CURRENTLY IN JERSEY

M. Mom’s name: JAN

N. Nicknames: BONESAW, J-BONE, BABES, BENNY BOO, BOO, BOO
(ONLY BY KATIE THOUGH)

O. Overnight hospital stays: 1.5 YEARS STILL IN ONE…

P. Pet peeves: NOISE, DISORGANIZATION, PEOPLE MESSING UP HIS GARAGE,
TOILET SEAT LEFT DOWN…

Q. Quote from a movie: “STRENGTH AND HONOR!”

S. Siblings: OLDER SISTER, YOUNGER BROTHER

T. Time you wake up: 7ISH

U. Underwear: NO COMMENT

V. Vegetables you don’t like: PEPPERS…THEY BE LIKE EWWWW!

W. What makes you run late: KATIE

X. X-rays you’ve had: THE LIST IS ENDLESS

Y. Yummy food you make: STEAK, PANCAKES

Z. Zoo animal favorites: MONKEYS

...stay tuned for mine!

6 comments:

Theresa said...

How fun to learn about Ben. Looking forward to yours too :)

Anonymous said...

FUN, FUN, FUN!! Looking forward to yours. I love you, Marion

Casey Martinez said...

THis was cute to read;0. Toilet seat left down;0 hehe God Bless Ben for his service to our country for so long!

Belly Charms said...

That is a great list. Toilet seat down is classic and of course you are leaving us guessing on the underwear.:) I hope you both have a great day.

SarahB said...

This is great! I Love the A-Z! I want to do it too!! Thanks for sharing! Cheers to you two!

Lori said...

I just discovered you blog today and can I just comment on what an amazing couple ... and what amazing PEOPLE you both are. I NEEDED to read this, to read your story, to read your faith and to hear your testimony. I have been going through a rough patch with my marriage and almost ready to give up and I cannot express to you how GRATEFUL I am for this blog. For your faith and love in God and in one another.

http://penelopeblue.blogspot.com/