Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday loving...





While working out this am with Jillian aka crazy lady on the shred dvd I decided to do some calmer jams instead of my usual crazy jams while running! I heard this song and really fell in love with the chorus and these four, powerful words...Never Underestimate My Jesus!!!



Am I at the point of no improvement?

What are the deaths I still dwell in?

I try to excel but I feel no movement

Can I be free of this unreleasable sin



CHORUS:

Never underestimate my Jesus

your tellin me that there's no hope

Im tellin you your wrong

Never underestimate my Jesus

When the world around you crumbles

He will be strong he will be strong



I throw up my hands

Oh the impossibilities

Frustrated and tired

Where do I go from here?

Now Im searchin' for

The confidence I lost so willingly

Overcoming these obstacles

Is overcoming my fears



I think I can't

I think I can't

But I think you can

I think you can

Gather my insufficiencies and

Place them in your hands

Place them in your hands

Place them in your hands.



2 comments:

Randi S said...

Beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

Katie!! Thank you for the song. I was studying Is. 42-44 today. this goes along with how strong Jesus is. I love it. May you and Ben feel the presence of Father in a special way today. I love you, Marion