Yes, change in hard but I have to keep reminding myself that Ben and I are in the arms of Jesus and He is guiding us in this journey. At times I question my decision to move Ben and I to WA but I look back and see that Jesus opened all the doors to come up here and that it went so smoothly. No doors were closed to us so I really beleive (most times :) ) that we are right where God wants us.
Ben has been adjusting and I told him that I would be patient with him when he didn't do as much as he was at Shepherds. I know that it takes time for him to adjust and take it all in. Oh patients is so hard for me! I want to just step in and run the show but I need to allow Ben's new therapists to step in and try new things with him. I want excellent care for my man and have to get used to all his new nurses! Oh my I have a ton to learn!
I head back to GA tomorrow-Sun to get things finished up with the house. This is going to be VERY difficult for me because I want to stay with Ben and make sure he is being well cared for and taken care of! I am sure I will worry about him the whole time I am gone but also praying that the peace of Jesus will be wiht us both! After this week of being away I can then get into a schedule with Ben and get things going!
I know this is short but I wanted to get a quick one in before taking off!
1. Ben will perk up with his new meds and continue to adjust to his new enviornment!
2. Seizures - last scan said he had a small one so they are not gone all the way yet! These really affect what he can/cannot do! Pray for complete healing of these!
3. Muscle looseness and control...Ben is still very tight in areas.
4. Ben will walk and talk! I know these are big things but once he gets started there will be no stopping him!!
5. Patience for me....in new changes, schedules, staff...list goes on!
6. Ben will do new things (I feel like he is stuck in a rutt) just one new thing will make my day!
7. Enemy will have no place in Ben's healing progression, in both Ben and my thoughts and no place in our lives!
8. Been asking myself a lot if this gets any easier...would love for Jesus to lighten my load....
9. 100% HEALING....would love this to come at any time!!